Science & Arts Financial Aid System
Thank you for applying for financial aid at the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma. Using this system allows you to:
- View your financial aid offer (grants, scholarships, and student loans).
- Download and upload missing documents.
- Accept or decline your student loans.
- View your federal financial aid lifetime totals
If you are going to be a New Freshman or Transfer student for the 22-23 academic year, please make sure you have accepted your scholarships in The Application Portal before you attempt to log into MyFinAid.
Log In Instructions
In order to use the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma Financial Aid System you must be an admitted student and have a financial aid record. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Enter our school code, 003167, on your application and we will receive your data electronically.
The FAFSA must be completed every year to apply for federal financial aid and some state aid.
If you have not logged into MyFinAid before you will need to create a new Username and Password as a first time user. You cannot use your OneLogin information to log into MyFinAid.
First Time User
- You must have set up your student email account. Please go to the Information Technology Page for instructions on how to complete this step if needed.
- If your student email account is set up, please click on first time user in the log in box and then you will:
- Answer two identity questions. All date's require mm/dd/yyyy format.
- Select and answer three security questions.
- Create your password.
- You will need your student ID number to complete this process. You can find this under your profile on MyUSAO.
- Enter your student email address and password and click submit to log in.
- If you have not logged in recently you may be prompted to create a new password.
Forgot your Password
- If you are a returning user and cannot remember your password, use the forgot password link in the log in box. You will then:
- Enter your USAO email address.
- Answer security questions to verify your identity.
- Create a new password.
If you cannot log in and the forgot your password function does not work for you, you can email the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.